ITGlobal specializes in complete network Infrastructure design, implementation and support services that provide comprehensive, unrivalled design, installation and support for today’s critical IT infrastructure.
Our extensive experience allows us to get to the root of your issue and troubleshoot quickly. We’ll provide you the support you need, right when you need it, with our unlimited troubleshooting and 24/7 security monitoring. That’s why even organizations with their own in-house IT department choose to partner with us because we can increase your productivity and efficiency, while giving you peace of mind
Our management services include the following features, designed to support you and give you total confidence in your network security:
- Architecture Design – Our engineers consult with customers to develop appropriate design templates for managed network services solutions that fully support customer’s applications.
- Capacity Planning – Evaluation of current network usage and growth plans. Recommend per site bandwidth capacity and throughput, as well as total network capacity.
- QoS and Traffic Prioritization – Enhance application performance by ensuring that high priority applications have priority access to available bandwidth.
- Legacy Protocol Support – We enable customers to avoid costly capital upgrades while enhancing applications by supporting legacy serial protocols for Point-of-Sale (POS) devices.
- We work with you to determine networking needs (current and future), analyze your current network infrastructure and identify strengths and weaknesses – all while keeping your budgetary constraints in mind.
- Our Network Consulting Services can help you optimize network performance, mitigate the risk of downtime and develop a network strategy that supports and enables your organization’s goals.
- 24/7 security monitoring
- Proactive communications and alerts
- Performance and feature optimization
- Unlimited configuration and policy changes including rule set review and revision
- Answer general questions and address product issues
- Provide threat detection help and guidance
- Extended policy configuration guidance
- Detailed weekly reporting
- Notification of connectivity issues, including ISP routers (Up/Down notifications)
- Application of firmware updates – keeping the appliance software up to date
- Administration of warranty replacement if/when needed